Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hair today, gone tomorrow


Here is me at Christmas. I look a bit tired (no makeup on). You might be able to see my hair, although it blends in well with the tree. My hair has gotten way too long and unmanageable. During my pregnancy, I had beautiful soft curls. Since having a baby, half my hair has fallen out, I have funny little fly-aways sticking up everywhere, and my curls have the consistency of hay that horses might munch on.

So tomorrow, it is off with the hair! I can't wait. Very excited to have much shorter hair, and hoping that the new hair stylist I'm seeing doesn't make me look like little orphan Annie.

Stay tuned for an updated pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and emails, as most bloggers do! You can reach me by clicking on my "about me" page and sending me an email, or leave me a note below a post and I'll be sure to get back to you!